Set in the wonderful surroundings of the Yorkshire Dales National Park in Hartlington near Burnsall, North Yorkshire is this lovely three-bedroom property, The Lodge.
Boasting access to an acre of garden and woodland in the grounds of Hartlington Hall in the stunning surroundings of the Yorkshire countryside, The Lodge welcomes up to six guests to bask in the ultimate getaway.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x king-size, 1 x twin.
- Bathroom with jacuzzi bath, shower, basin and WC.
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC.
- Ground-floor cloakroom with basin and WC.
- Kitchen/diner with EverHot range cooker (2 ovens, 2 hotplates + induction hob), microwave, larder fridge & dishwasher.
- Pantry/cold store.
- Utility room with washer/dryer and freezer.
- Dining room with open fire.
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace and woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating + combi boiler.
- 50″ Smart TV, WiFi backed by ultra-fast fibre broadband.
- Fuel, power and starter pack of logs (extra logs can be purchased on site) inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off-road parking available for 3 cars and EV charging point.
- Private garden/patio with furniture and barbecue, access to extensive garden and small area of woodland.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop 3.9 miles, pub 0.9 miles, river 0.1 miles.
- Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out at 10am.
- Note: Due to changeover requirements, we accept bookings beginning and ending on a Friday or a Monday Only.
Our second visit to our all time favourite holiday home!
What to say? It’s just perfect! If we could, we’d move in permanently. Penny & John are the best hosts ever & we love all the special touches they’ve added. We will most definitely be back.
Wow! What a find!
Attending a wedding at Appletreewick so booked by nearest location – very lucky as the cottage is perfect. Great decor/attention to detail, welcoming and have thought of everything and more. The bird feeder was as good as meditation – super.
Superb accommodation in a wonderful setting.
Very well equipped, comfortable beds, great showers.
Wow! What a wonderful relaxing week we have all had in this beautiful cottage with wonderful views. The fruit, wine and all the other extras were a wonderful surprise. Thank you for providing such a comfortable home for us all to enjoy.
What a stunning Holiday Cottage! We just felt as if we were Kings and Queens.
It was a great, quiet location between good walking routes – we enjoyed it!
What a beautiful holiday home, the welcome gifts were appreciated along with the toiletries etc. Never stayed anywhere with such thought put into making the holiday so good.
We have had a lovely holiday here and really appreciate the care that has gone into setting up the cottage for holidays. Super location, lovely gardens, very peaceful. Thank you.
We have had a wonderful week in this beautiful house. It was lovely waking up to the peace and stunning countryside views. We really appreciated all the ‘extras’ which were provided. Would love to come again!
The Yorkshire Dales are our most favourite place in the UK and we have been visiting the area most summers since 1997. The Lodge is a stunning holiday home and we loved all the extra touches, especially the extra stuff in the kitchen. The jacuzzi bath and rain showers are excellent and we loved the comfy beds. We will definitely be back!
Love the house and would have no hesitation in coming back. Great decor & appreciated the little touches like the bowl of fruit, pint of milk, wine etc. John and Penny could not have been more welcoming and helpful. Perfect, peaceful location for a relaxing break.
Everything spotless and of a high standard. We could not have a better spot to stay in or better accommodation. We will be back!
Beautiful house, the perfect base for a wedding nearby. Thank you for the warm welcome, lovely flowers & wine in the fridge. The attention to detail was much appreciated.
Fantastic Accommodation! Well equipped and lovely personal touches with the wine etc. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. We have all had a much needed relaxing and peaceful week especially Liam who fell in love with the Jacuzzi bath!!
Absolutely stunning, and what a beautiful welcome pack. Wished we could have stayed longer. Will highly recommend. Good memories for us to take back to Oz, my husband’s first trip out of Australia. Many thanks from us all.
Lovely weekend in a tremendously comfortable cottage. Great character throughout and every amenity you could wish for. Enjoyed the gardens in glorious sunshine, with the wildlife all around. Many thanks for all the ‘extra bits’ which helped make our weekend so nice.
Thank you, Penny & John.
Get in Touch
To request further information or book your stay, please use the form or ring us on 01756 753798.